The Municipality of Zwolle, inhabitants, entrepreneurs and other organizations work together to prevent the coronavirus from spreading any further. On this webpage you will find information about the national measures, changes to our municipal service and measures to help entrepreneurs.
Measures are being taken by the national government to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus
- The general advice is to stay home as much as possible and only go outside to shop for essentials (do this alone), to get some fresh air or to care for another person. Always keep at least 1,5 metres distance from other people
- There is a ban on gathering in groups of three or more people in public
- Sports facilities, establishments serving food and drink, childcare centres and other locations are closed until May 20 inclusive
- Schools are closed until at least the end of the May school holidays
- There is a ban on events until September 1
More information about the measures and other information from the Dutch Government about the coronavirus can be found on www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19
Changes to our municipal service
Until May 20 you can visit the city office (Stadskantoor, Lübeckplein 2) by appointment only.
We only handle urgent requests. You can arrange many things yourself on our website.
If you want to make an appointment please call 14038 (5 numbers).
Stay at home and postpone your appointment when you’re feeling sick, suffer from symptoms of a common cold or flu, are coughing or developing a fever.
Do you have any questions about our municipal service? Please call 14038 (5 numbers).
Social district team / Sociaal wijkteam
All locations of the social district team (Sociaal wijkteam) are closed. There are no walk-in hours now.
If you are receiving help or need help from the social district team, you can reach people on workingdays (mo - fri) between 9.00 and 17.00 hours. Please call (038) - 498 99 80.
Information for entrepreneurs
The measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus affect your business and employees.
The Dutch government and the municipality of Zwolle are taking measures to help entrepreneurs.
- Measures from the national government can be found on: business.gov.nl/the-coronavirus-and-your-company
- The Regional Office for the Self-employed Zwolle / Regionaal bureau Zelfstandigen Zwolle (RBZ) is helping self-employed professionals who need income support. You can contact them through the contact form on their website: www.rbzzwolle.nl/contact
- Entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals and sport-, district and cultural services can request a deferral of payment for municipal taxes.
If you have questions about the measures or the consequences of the coronavirus for your company please contact our account managers. You can call (038) - 498 32 66 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the coronavirus in Turkish, Tigrinya, Arabic, Polish, Farsi, Chinese and Somali can be found on www.pharos.nl/coronavirus